So my home girl Charisse is an entrepreneur, woman of God and an AWESOME sister. Sometimes you meet people who just change your life for the better...Anyway she sent this information about a really cool event that you ladies should check out. Enjoy!
Looking for a night out with your girls-- this is it! A few of you probably already know about the event, and perhaps you've actually attended it in the past. What I'm referring to is called Shecky's Girls' Night Out. It is a quarterly event that happens all over the US! This spring it will be in Boston March 23rd and 24th from 5pm-10pm! Vendors will be selling jewelry, bags, scarves, skin care, and things I can't even think of right now! With the purchase of an event ticket, you receive 5 free drink tickets, a goodie bag chock full of samples, and the chance to mingle, browse, or just shop til you drop! I am pasting the link in here, so you can check out the website, see what the event is about, and see what kind of vendors will be there.
http://www.sheckys.com/events/6070/girls-night-out-boston-spring-2011/?partners=6
Here's a little bit more info about Charisse who will be at this event:
"I do marketing for a skin care and beauty line called Artistry -it's actually one of the top 5 prestige brands in the world and one of the sponsors for the Miss America Pageant. A few friends/colleagues and I will be running an Artstry booth both nights at the event. I would love to see you come out to the event, have some fun with your fellow ladies, and maybe show some support. At the Artistry booth we will have products for sale, samples to give out, raffles to run, and answer any questions you have about your skin and beauty regimen. And even if you can't make it, please be sure to forward this event link on to anyone you think might be interested because it truly will be a night to remember!"
~Jovi
Thanks for the shout out, Jovi! I so appeciate it! Love you, girl!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely happy I stumbled upon this event!I think I'll be checking it out as soon as I get back to Boston.
ReplyDelete